ALPHA clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ALPHA clan forum

this is the official forum of the |ΔLPHΔ| clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXfire

!!! competion !!!

Go down 
+2
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]
|ALPHA|-Gaming Killz [NL]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C00kie Doh
Alpha
Alpha
C00kie Doh

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-26

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:52 am

Think i win again geek
Back to top Go down
C00kie Doh
Alpha
Alpha
C00kie Doh

Male

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:22 am

TY Pure Smile

Cookie for you 2:

:::COOKIE:::

mmmm tasty goodness Razz
Back to top Go down
>MrPure<
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-05

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:06 pm

have a cookie cookie and giru stop being mean Razz
Back to top Go down
C00kie Doh
Alpha
Alpha
C00kie Doh

Male

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:07 am

my posts ant spam, ther just my thoughs on what is being said.
Sad U make me sad Sad
Back to top Go down
giRu

giRu

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-22

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: pff...........   !!! competion !!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:17 pm

lol see most of ppl (cookie:p) post things that are unintrested like this post does:p
stand nothing goods in only shit about blablabla:p
so i can get like 1000 posts so we need to see who get's the most posts without
posting blablabla to say:p
Back to top Go down
C00kie Doh
Alpha
Alpha
C00kie Doh

Male

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Brown noser Wink
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Alpha
Alpha
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 56

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:18 am

can't be asked is wicked because Gamingz said it Razz
Back to top Go down
C00kie Doh
Alpha
Alpha
C00kie Doh

Male

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Surly 'Can't Be Arsed' would be funnier lol!
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]
Clan Board Admin
Clan Board Admin
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]

Male
Number of posts : 63

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 pm

well mate that is our motto lol, we just cba with everything lol. but yeah thats mainly cause nt many people go on the forum, which kinda pisses me off casue then my job dont men anything for the clan init. so this comp is basically ment to get poeple to check out the forum and participate more to the clan casue atm the newer members dnt seem to be doin that, casue i know most of you lot who knoe me and have talked with me, you lot have been in clan wars and help out, but i think we need to get more and more members to visit the forum as thats what its there for isnt it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/chandrasekar/
>MrPure<
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Number of posts : 17

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 pm

lol i have just realised that the Clan Board Admins abreviation is CBA otherwise known as cant be asked lmfao
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Alpha
Alpha
Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 56

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 am

Giru, you are really really sure your going to win arent you.

Well, just to be awkward mate I am going to post a hell of a lot more than you will Smile
Back to top Go down
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-04

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:25 pm

giRU wrote:
I LIKE THE COMPETITION and i'm in Smile i like to be an admin so i will do
everything to get admin Smile you will see many new posts off me i got already most right now Smile but i gona get fucking more:p haha

haha, thats funny, cause we said we start next week, so the post will be reset on sunday (somewhere in te evening) and the things you posted today doesn't count for the competion, but we are glad you take it seriously Smile
Back to top Go down
https://alphaclan.rpg-board.net
giRu

giRu

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-22

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:52 pm

I LIKE THE COMPETITION and i'm in Smile i like to be an admin so i will do
everything to get admin Smile you will see many new posts off me i got already most right now Smile but i gona get fu***** more:p haha

edit - MrPure oplz dont swear
Back to top Go down
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]
Clan Board Admin
Clan Board Admin
|ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG]

Male
Number of posts : 63

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 am

ok clan members, as i will be person who keeps a check on all your post counts, I will be one who resets the post counts and over the week i may be sending PM's to some of you that i trust to help me moderate the posts that are sent on the forum. the person who will be overall incharge of the posts moderating will be my good friend and team mate (lol i sound soo gay saying that Very Happy) Undead Ninja. he will also be sending posts if he deems it nessesary to people he wants to help in this competition. no here are some rules that will be enforeced and some consequences to faliure to comply with them so read carefully:

1.) Spamming doesnt count towards your post counts, and they will be deleted if posted.
2.) No admin abusing
3.) those relli are the main rules to be honest, when more rules are suggested by the higher ups then either them or undead or I will put it here on this post.

Now consequences Evil or Very Mad:

1.) ok for spamming, if people post one spam post then they will be given a warning, there will be a total of 3 warnings and then the 4th time you have spammed your post count will be reset. and you will be out of the competition for that turn.
2.) if you continue to spamm the forum after having been warned and reset you will be temporarily banned from the forum for a minimum of 2 days.
3.) if you are a winner and are given the admin rights but abuse them you will be striped of your rights and your place in this clan will be jeopardised (im tryin to use some fancy words here so dont judge me lol).
4.) and again at the moment these are the consequences, if any more are suggested by the higher ups then it will be posted here so make sure you check this announcement regularly.

so basically the competition will officially start on sunday evening, probably night time at soe point, and i will be the person who does it, so make sure you keep an eye on your post count, and also i will be making a forum topic which will be updated every day for the post counts for everyone. so play fair and for those of you who are chosen to moderate, you should treat it as if it is an admin right so if you abuse it you will be stripped from it and also it will add also as your warning. and if any of the higher ups decide that moderators cannot be in the competition then so be it. but we shall see how it goes. so have fun everyone. Very Happy

Last edited by |ALPHA| Av0011 [ENG] on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/chandrasekar/
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-04

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:18 pm

best members of the alpha clan.

the highest ranks of the clan decided to do something new, its a competition.

we want to reward the one who post the most on the forum. we do this cause we are not happy at the fact that almost no one goes to the alpha forum.
so, the CBA are gonna reset the post counts on sunday. in the week that follows we are gonne reward the guy who post the most in that week. (the CBA and CM will delete spam, so spam doesnt count)
the one with the most posts wins the admin rights for 1 week.

ofc we will not tolerate admin abuse. so be faire when you win the admin rights.

any questions? ask them here

cheers

Last edited by |ALPHA|-Gaming Killz [NL] on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://alphaclan.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

!!! competion !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!! competion !!!   !!! competion !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!! competion !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALPHA clan forum :: ALPHA clan :: The Competition-
Jump to: